Sunday, July 8, 2012

BIG BANG FRIDAY! aka ANGELS GAME!

Alright so I have been trying to get these tickets FOREVER. I had planned on getting tickets to the Angels vs. Dodgers game before Jamaica but that didn't happen.  Instead I asked Jose if he could score me some tickets and boy did he do that and more! We got prime seats and he got us into the diamond club! 

pre game girlies!
L2R: Rylee, Me, Paige

group!
Ryan, Paige, me, Rylee

in front of angel stadium! 

Then we went inside and got into the diamond club and ate dinner! it was so good!

DIAMOND CLUB DINNER!

sent this one to Ernie to make him jealous.
it worked.

 We then just happened to find FOUR empty seats in the diamond club! SO WE TOOK THEM! hahaha! all of them were on edge the whole night, afraid that someone was going to come claim their seats, but never happened! WOHOOO!

ryan was talking...

ryan was talking still


group!

did my toes for the occasion!
bestest friend! 

different angle

Paige's Snapchat.. no words can describe this picture.

then FIREWORKS! WOOP WOOP. Pictures after. 

me, paige, ryan

group! 





No comments:

Post a Comment