Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 8 of the "Utah trip"

Day 8 of the "Utah trip"

Today was bittersweet. It was m last day at efy, ever. Really sad. The past three years have been such a wonderful experience I will fever cherish and I wish I could keep going forever. 

Paige and I successfully lugged down our luggage three flights of stairs and said goodbye to everyone. Got our final picture and headed on our way. We stopped by sister philburns house... Well now wedam and got to talk and visit with her. It was so cool cause it had been exactly one year since we had seen her last and it was nice to meet her husband too. We stayed for about an hour and then decided to head back. 

On our way we stopped at this little diner off the 15 and it was really good food. It was super cute too. We it menus and then to order picked up the phone at the end of the table, told the waitress and then she buzzed us when the food was read. Very neat little system. 

After breakfast we headed straight home and I went upstairs and took about a 5 hour nap. It was well needed. Efy was sleep depriving to the extreme this year. Once I woke up I talked to my mom on the phone and then went downstairs to watch the Olympics. Swimming was tight between Ryan Lochte and Michael phelps, but phelps beasted it out and won. 

For dinner we went to a tepan resturaunt creatively named tepanyaki! Haha the food was spectacular. Super tender meat and perfect fried rice. I also ate all my veggie except the mushrooms and they blew me away. 

After two quick detours we were back home and sitting around on the couch telling them all about efy. Once we were done we watched more Olympics and then I decided to go to bed because I am still exhausted and we are goin to music and the spoken word tomorrow and I need to be able to function. Post again tomorrow! 

XOXO, 
Maddy

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment