Sunday, October 14, 2012

HAPPY NATIONAL DESSERT DAY!

It was a pinterest sunday!
 
 
I found a recipie for amish chocolate chip cookies, and I wanted to try them because:
1. the picture made them look amazing.
2. there was vanilla pudding as an ingredient!
3. I was CRAVING chocolate chip cookies!
4. IT WAS NATIONAL DESSERT DAY!
 
the recipie can be found on pinterest on my cult of domesticity board.
 
my review: 
THESE COOKIES ARE AMAZING.  Sweeter than your typical cookie, but so good.  I have a massive sweet tooth and mm these hit the spot.  I made three without any chocolate chips for my mom and she loved them too!  The only issue I had was when I baked them I didn't realize how close to the heat they were.  The ones that were closest to heat got a little crispy, but still soft surprisinly! the other batch was PERFECT.  9 minutes in the oven was just right!
 
ENJOY THESE!
 
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Yields 36 cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup White Sugar
1 small pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 pkg ( 12 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until creamy and fluffy. Then slowly mix in flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before eating.
 
XOXO, Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment