Monday, June 30, 2014

IM SO HIGH! That is on endorphins- from running!

What used to be a dreaded chore has now become my favorite activity. The gym has become a sanctuary to me and I am so grateful to have started to get healthy and fit. I am grateful for my best friend, Dennis, who has been along side me and encouraging me all the way. Hard work pays off. Endurance is the most rewarding feeling and the runners high is by far the absolute best part of the workout. Seven weeks strong and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel amazing. I can see and feel my progress. Nothing beats this (except the gospel of course). For the first time, ever, in my entire life, I truly feel GREAT about my body. I have come to realize that I am the only one who cares about MY body- and the only one who should care, so why let what others think bother me. I feel great and I know I am only going to continue to make more progress. I am definitely not where I want to be but I am working hard to get there. I have to enjoy the journey or it is not worth it at all. I am so happy! :) 

Two months down and a lifetime to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment