Monday, July 21, 2014

Last class of my freshman year and we got out early!! #soclose!

Book of Mormon was such an amazing class this semester! Brother Black is awesome, wonderful, incredible and so many more adjectives that are synonyms to those words.  I loved going to his class and knowing that I would walk out having learned something new, or was uplifted in some way! 

I took the class with Dennis and it was enjoyable! (except when he was poking me.... HAHA, but I learned to poke him back and all was well.) We sat in the same seats every time and eventually became friends with Kelly, the girl who sat next to me.  It was so fun to get to know her; she was so sweet! 

Looking ahead to D&C with Brother Black and Dennis again in the fall! :)

Dennis, Me, Kelly!
XOXO,
Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment