Thursday, August 21, 2014

Y Hike



Pre Wedding Shenanigans! 

The drive up to the wedding was a fun one! I had passengers! I have only driven to Utah with passengers once before, and I do have to say I like having people in the car! I love being able to talk to someone if I want or quite possibly have them drive.. haha, they wish!
 *COUGH, COUGH, Dennis* 


Anyway! The drive was pleasant.  Travis and Cory pretty much slept in the back the whole time and Dennis and I listened to comedy from his computer.  It wasn't bad.  I was grateful to get into Provo though! I needed to get out of the car and stretch my legs!  My original plan was to hike to the cave at Mt. Timp, but plans changed when I realized I needed to buy tickets for it a month prior.  The Y it is.  It was a beautiful hike.  The weather wasn't too hot and it was not as hard as I remember.  Maybe that is just because I am in better shape now than I was then... lol.  I have been working really hard on my legs at the gym all summer and it paid off! I booked it up those switchbacks! The view was worth it! Absolutely amazing.  Hiking with the three best guys I know was an added bonus.  :) 
This amazing view.  Hello Provo. 


Dennis peed on the Y... and many dirty jokes followed.  
hiking the Y with my 3 favorite bearded men!





















I love Utah! (but I love Idaho more!)

XOXO,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment