|Where in the world?! Can't even contain my excitement.|
|Finally time to open the envelope!|
|I can't even believe this is happening to me right now.|
|"Dear Sister Hannah:"|
|"You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."|
|"You are assigned to labor in the Kentucky Louisville Mission."|
|"Please report to the Provo MTC on January 7th, 2015. Prepare to preach the gospel in the English Language."|
|I can't even believe this is real life!|
|I am going to Kentucky!!!|
- My mom & dad for all of the support that they have given me my entire life.
- My Aunt Ronnee, Declan, Dailee and Damon, even in their PJ's!
- Anne Chun, for being a second mom growing up.
- Leslie and Katie, the two best friends I could have ever asked for. #babesquad
- Brother and Sister Christensen, the most amazing YW president I could have ever asked for and amazing husband.
- Paige Sanford, Brother and Sister Sanford, for being there since the beginning of reactivation and helping me through so much!
- My dear best friend, Dennis, and my sweet roommates Ally, Aggie and Estela. I was able to FaceTime them in and was so grateful they were able to see me open my call and feel that sweet spirit too! :)
- Sadly, my brothers were at the homecoming dance, but I was able to share my good news with them when they got home! I am sad they missed it, but they know where my heart and testimony is! I love them dearly!
|my amazing YW president, Sister Melanie Christensen|
|my cute aunt and cousins!|