Saturday, September 20, 2014

I have the cutest roomies!

L2R: Me, ally L, Kristi D, Girdy G, Estela G, Aggie S

I have been blessed with the most amazing roommates.  They are the sweetest five girls and I could not be more excited to get to know them in the coming weeks of the semester.  Each one is so unique and brings something completely different to our apartment.  I am seriously thrilled to get the opportunity to live with them for the next 14 weeks! I love them so much already!

Tonight, the Ivy held a huge party in the parking lot.  It was a theme party and they called it the 'Stoplight' party.  Pretty much you are supposed to wear your relationship status. 
Green = SINGLE and ready to MINGLE
Yellow = It's Complicated
RED = TAKEN

The single ladies of 2306 are ready to party! :) Bring it on Fall 2014! 

XOXO,
Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment