- He is caring.
- Dennis loves people and being social. He is always looking for ways to serve people and I think that is one of the reasons he is so happy!
- He loves God!
- His testimony shines through in everything he does. He loves the gospel and is an amazing example,
- He is a worthy priesthood holder.
- I cannot even describe to you all how grateful I am for this about him. There have been countless times when I have needed a blessing and he was there. He is always willing and able to give me- or anyone, for that matter- a blessing at the drop of a hat.
- His patience... with me.
- I am not always the most patient myself... He balances me and knows how to make me patient! Haha, its always a good time!
- His laugh
- Dennis just has this incredibly contagious laugh. Well, he has a couple of laughs, but when he is truly laughing, it is hard to sit there and not laugh with him.
- His contagious smile
- Do I even have to describe this one?
- His endless love
- His love of the temple
- His loving relationship with his amazing family
- They are awesome. Enough said.
- His charisma
- here is the definition of Charisma, yep this pretty much explains Dennis:
- compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
- How easily he forgives
- His low temper.. and how he doesn't yell
- This is HUGE! Seriously, one of the best things about Dennis. He handles all situations with a calm attitude. I have only ever seen him actually upset once- in the 10 months we have been at school together. THAT is impressive.
- His sense of humor
- This kid is hilarious and he knows it too.
- His goofy faces
- There are many of these, on a daily basis... love it!
- His drive to do well in everything
- His car dances
- by far one of my favorite things :)
- His tight hugs
- His determination
- His love of searching the scriptures deeply
- How much he puts up with me... hahaha I am crazy!
- but for real, He is the bomb.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Let Me Tell You About My Homeboy, Dennis
I have this best friend and he is absolutely amazing.
On September 26th he turned 24!
(that was also the day I got my mission call!)
As I was able to reflect on our relationship and how far we have come in the last 10-ish months I realized how blessed I am to have him in my life!
You guys. Seriously, I just love him. There are so many reasons I am grateful for him too!
Reasons I love and am grateful for Dennis:
Dennis is all of this and more! I am so grateful for him in my life and couldn't imagine him not in it now. It is crazy to think that just two days shy of a year ago we met on twitter... yes haha that did happen. I love you so much Dennis! :) Happiest of birthdays (even though I am on month late on posting this) and here is to the next greatest year of your life!