Friday, August 26, 2016

3201 + Me

Matthew. Cory. Travis. Dennis. 
Three-ish years ago we got really tight. This year they surprised me at my mission homecoming!

2014. Building a HUGE snowman! :) 



I literally could not have asked for ANYTHING greater! It was an incredible surprise and I loved being reunited with these guys! :) 

We spent the night reminiscing of 2014 and laughing our butts off at all of the funny pictures I took. 


 Saturday the boys went to the beach while I visited my grandma Hannah. We ate lunch at Gina's in Laguna. So delicious! We decided to go to the fair that evening! IT WAS A BLAST! It took forever to get in, but once we were in we went wild on some crazy rides. The guys realized they are getting a little old for these types of rides!




To call it a night we finished up at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles! It was SO GOOD! Totally hit the spot after a good long day! :)
after at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles!


Sunday concluded the awesome weekend when I spoke in church about my mission. The main event they came for, haha!
Sunday at my homecoming talk. 

I love these guys so much! :) I am so grateful for their friendship and the ability they have to help me adjust back to civilian life! 

XOXO,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment