Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Two Years of Temple Blessings

Today marks the two year anniversary of going through the temple!

What a beautiful two years it has been too.

It seems like time seems to FLY by these days.

I am beyond grateful to have been able to enter the House of the Lord and receive the blessings of the endowment. My endowment has helped me so much in overcoming trials and challenges over the last few years. The temple brings so much peace and happiness into my life and I am thrilled that we have these holy houses on the Earth again. It truly is a piece of heaven on Earth!

I am grateful for the restored gospel and that it has been given to us here again. I am thankful for a prophet who receives revelation and leads and guides us. I know that this is Christ's church on the Earth today. He stands at the head of it. In the temple, we do the work of salvation first for ourselves and then for those who have passed on. That is one of the greatest blessings! :)


Endowment day! Mom, Leslie and I were all blessed to be endowed on the same day! :) 



XOXO,
Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment